gettingsorted

First National Windows Loan PPI **WON THRU AVIVA**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3669 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:oops:Attached yet another CCA found this evening - I cannot believe we've kept all this stuff - shame we didn't know how to file then I wouldn't have to plough through innumerable boxes !! and I wasn't even looking for these too busy thinking HFC

This was a loan taken out for some double glazing with St helens glass in 1999. I couldn't believe it when I looked at our copy of the CCA the only two sections completed are the amount borrowed in section A = 3830 and then where OH and I have signed - its not even dated - how nieve we were. We then have a letter from FN stating that they have made a payment of 3820 plus PP of 462 and acceptance fee of 30. I have a feeling when the rep came to the house he said jjust sign it and I will fill in the rest !!!

Is this valid - we got into real problem with this loan and ended up in the generous hands of Asset Link Capital - finally paid it off but I dread to think how much we have paid these people probably more than 10k I suspect we also have defaults registered against us for this loan .

Forgot to say I have put in a SAR in to Asset Link Capital cause I wanted to check the PPI

Thanks for your interest :confused:

thats blank

you atleast need to leave the figures and dates on.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

No figures and dates on it - honestly it has our signatures and the loan amount in section a.............I have not blanked anything out !!! This is what I mean I was gob smacked when I saw it !

wow!

there looks to be blue ink covered over in the description of good s boxes?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Yep that's it if you squint enough the amount is either 3230 or 3830 and then you can just about see a shadow where our signatures are ! :confused: I feel such a fool !