Sign in to follow this  
Mr Worried

Santander Consumer Finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3600 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi To All

We have missed one payment in 2 yr on the loan for the vehicle, they threaten this n that, now they are applying £30.00 late payment charges.

Is this allowed?

I am to SAR them as when we took the loan the guy at the garage new we had ' previous ' but said he would ' push anybody through ' by adjusting paperwork.

At the time we never knew of C A G, and I am very curious as to what we acctually signed for?

Any advice would be welcomed.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Hi All

We recieved a default notice from Santander re arrears, I spoke to them today to explain situation etc, ..'total blank'.

My OH had previously dealt with them and they tied her in knots, basically is there a letter I can send to advise them that I wish to pay, plus an additional amount from the arrears.

Mr W

it is 'allowed' but ofcourse they are 'unlawful' charges that can be reclaimed.

you appear a little doubtful upon the agreement

if you have it

post it up

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Hi DX, I am doubtfull on all the agreements and I dont have any Santander, Blue Motor or Future Mortgages.

Mr W

Hi All

Can Santander take the vehicle back without notice, ( re arrears ) or do they need to take me to court first.?

Mr W

Hi ALL

Just recieved this letter from Santander,I will type it out as it is in letter as scanner is not working..

Dear xxxxxx

NOTIFICATION OF TERMINATION

Finance Bal.......

Outstanding Bal......

Date of termination........

Despite our previous letters, including a default notice, you have not paid the arrears. ( approx £500.00 ) so therefore we have today terminated your agreement, the unpaid balance above is now due.

The agreement provides that we may take back the goods, the subject matter of this agreement, from you after termination, However, as you have paid more than one third of the total monies payable, we are not entitled to take the goods back,without your consent, unless we first obtain a court order allowing us to do so.

We now require immediate return of the goods. To avoid legal action being taken to recover them, please contact us on the number for us to arrange collection of the goods.

IF THE GOODS ARE NOT RETURNED IMMEDIATELY, WE WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTIONTO RECOVER THEM. YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR THE COSTS OF THIS LEGAL ACTION.

After the goods have been recovered and dispossed of them, we will also require payment of all remaining monies due pursuant to the terms of this agreement. You will be liable for costs etc.

P T O.

Please be aware that as a result of this termination, any credit protection insurance you have taken out will be terminated with immediate effect.

Yours Sincerely

Denise Armitage.

So then guy's what is my next step, oh I have never cca'd them, but I dont want to rock the boat anymore, if they are coming to remove the family car?

Mr W

Sign in to follow this