Jump to content

Really Bad Subsidence on Council House - Please Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



I today noticed that we have really bad subsidence on the house that we rent from the local council. Attached are some photos to show and I would like some advise on where we stand here as I am not sure that the house is safe now..obviously I am not structural expert so if someone can advise me then that could be great.






(view of the upstars windows but you made need to zoom in to see the inch gap between the window and the wall)



this is the kitchen window directly below the window above, again this shows the cap and large crack which is about 1 inch but zooming in may give a better view.



another close up of the downstairs kitchen window.


Any help on what to say to council, views etc would be great .


Many Thanks

Edited by scotty6kids
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phone them up, tell them about the problem and ask for a Surveyor to carry out an inspection of the property. Or if you have an email address send them an email about the problem with links to the photos you have supplied here.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...