overdraft2012

santander/ cahoot cca request reponse

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3668 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

below is the reponse from santander (credit card was taken out with cahoot)

page one is a cover letter

page two is terms and conditions

page three is the signature box which i recieved photocopied to the other side of page 2.

Please can you look through and help see wether it is enforceable?

Best regards

od

i'll have to send links to the first two pages as they load upside down no matter which way i rotate them in photobucket.

Cheers

santanderscan13.jpg

santanderscan21.jpg

santanderscan31-1.jpg

Edited by overdraft2012

I have noticed they have not included my right to cancel on the page i had to sign, having read through posts on the forum i gather they would need to of included this information on this specific page, could anyone clarify whether or not that in itself would make this agreement unenforceable and whether there are any other points.

for any one else in my postion havea read through this, http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/162851-consumer-credit-agreements-guide.html

Cheers

od2012