style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in my origanl post jacobs and notice of seizure I have out lined events which took place, I now want to complain in my own right as an innocent third party who`s vehicle has had an illegal notice of seizure on it,do I tell the full story from the bailiffs visit to my daughters property or just that my car was parked at a property they slapped a ticket on it and now refuse to remove it if though they where informed that it was not owned by the property owner they visited

ok will try this

Dear Fuher,

I wish to complain about your stormtroopers jacobs bailiffs, they have seized my property, they have refused to release it, if they have not done so in 5 days hostilities will commence

yours truly

Josef

ok will try this

Dear Fuher,

I wish to complain about your stormtroopers jacobs bailiffs, they have seized my property, they have refused to release it, if they have not done so in 5 days hostilities will commence

yours truly

Josef

Hahaha, nice one mein bogsdollox. It might just work, nothing else will :rolleyes: