Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yippeeeeeee every one is in bed .......... it's alllllllll mine :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a one day:madgrin: 1/11/11

What will happen on the magic 11.11hours on the 11/11/11 then 'tremi (apart from it being Armastice Day of course)

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

My thoughts and heartfelt thanks to the troops past and present xxx

I will definately second that BB x

Got Debt problems?

Wow! if you lot are just posting your last post then...........

Got Debt problems?

This in't my last post as I'm still waiting for my prize from the first one :razz:

Ah you mean the first of your last posts but my last last post must be more of a winner than your first last post....wouldn't you say?

Yep sounds about right!!....... whatever you said!!

Got Debt problems?

This in't my last post as I'm still waiting for my prize from the first one :razz:

what was the prize you won you did not get yet bb?

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

alll quiet on this post, is this the last post here:lol:

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

Nope!! sorry was that too loud? :D

Got Debt problems?

Afternoon gang. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Evening UK and everyone :D

Got Debt problems?

You may have missed me dropping in once or twice!!

Got Debt problems?

You missed me . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

You missed me . .

We did?

Got Debt problems?