Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought there may be an App. for Locutus's phone!!!!!! :D

Not tonight BB, it's my day off!!!!!! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I've lost me edit button!!!

Found Locutus someone from the caring profession to look after him whilst I'm enjoying my day off!!!!!

OOOOOOhhhhhhh Matron!!!!

matron.JPG

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Thank you no.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

You wouldn't understand bb. I have a mild case of manflu! :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

Medshield_print-2-580x819.jpg

Got Debt problems?

man_flu_stressball.jpg

Got Debt problems?

men get flu

children get colds

and women get on with it

I, on the other hand,

get the last post

:lol: lol. Me too, obviously ;-):-)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Locutus, contrary to popular belief, I do understand most things even after going through a coma etc. ;)

A coma is pretty bad, but you can count yourself lucky that you've never had manflu! :razz:

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

That is man-cold. Manflu is so much worse!! :lol:

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Morning. . :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Feeling better today... still have man-sniffles, and my abs ache from all the coughing ,but should be able to stay on last post a bit better now that I'm on a propper computer :p

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Define 'proper computer'.

quad core, 4 gig of ram, 22" 1080p monitor, terrabyte hard drive... bit more powerful than the phone I was using yesterday (although the phone is more powerful than my previous computer :eek:)

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

:lol:

P.S. last post is

MINE

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Thx HF

to

C.A.G. Toolbar