diem23

Barclaycard and SAR, a YEAR on!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3677 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi caggers. I have been fighting for over a year to get copy statements from barclaycard and they STILL havent sent them. I had reported it to the information commissioner last year november but they advise me that there is a long wait for a case manager to look at my case. I called barclaycard myself to try and see what is going on, apparently they have no trace of me on their system which is ridiculous. The account was paid off in 2006! I have sent a letter with a photocopy of one of my old statements to see if they can find my information. Any advice or help on what to do next is most appreciated!:confused:

Hi Diem,

Have a look at Articles 20, 21 and 22 here - The Consumer Forums - Bank charges templates (consumer)

If BC fail to produce the data after your warning letter, simply take court action to force them to provide the data to which you're entitled.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)