Jump to content

Data Protection Act Breach

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I have a small debt (£170) of Council Tax arrears, that I incurred because of a mix up and have been paying off. I have to pay £15 a month, but paid £50 in one go to cover me for 3 months. This was from when I was single, lived alone, is in my name only and is nothing to do with my partner.


Yesterday while I was out the council phoned and spoke to my partner and told him how much was owed, when the last payment was made and that payment was now due.


This was done without asking any security questions (and so could have been anyone).


Although its not a problem my partner knowing I'm really quite annoyed. I've spoken to the council who have asked for me to put it all in writing and that she will speak to the contractors but should I report this to the Information Commissioner as well?

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you



Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled


CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)



Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...