Fredrickson international, any ideas?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just had a call from these, typical rude kid on the end, told him where to go.

Any idea who these may be acting for?

I have a cap 1account that's been with capquest in dispute. A lloyds and ulster that have just defaulted. Gut instinct tells me lloyds, although this balance is 80% charges with interest.

Any idea what sort of tactics I might expect from these?.

Possible intervention from everyones friend BC if you do not instantly bow to their demands.

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

Don't speak to them on the telephone.

You should wait until they write to you and provide you with details of the "debt".

As Hardup says, they'll probably involve Carter at some point and you need to be on the watch out for county court claims not just to your current address but also "accidentally" to previous addresses.

On a side note, have you begun claiming back these charges that make up the majority of the debt?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

No I'm in England, just had an ulster credit card.

Lloyds however owe me 6k in pip refunds from old loans, was going to use that to make f&f offers on as much as poss of the enforceable debts.

Did make a start on the default charges calcs, it's slow going working out the contractual interest.