Group complaint to Rossendales Trading Standards regarding Rossendales Limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4934 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

I've recently had the misfortune of having to deal with Rossendales Limited and have been left extremely angry and upset by their illegal tactics and charges.

I've now decided to make an official complaint to Rossendale Trading Standards and, after speaking with them, have been advised to make an official complaint via Rossendales internal complaints procedure. I have to say I have absolutely no confidence my complaint will be properly investigated or any action taken as a result.

So, I'd like to find as many people as possible that have had incorrect fees added to their accounts by Rossendales so I can forward this to the BBC's Watchdog programme and Rossendale Trading Standards.

These animals need to be reigned in and punished for their illegal tactics. Please help me by contacting me. If anybody would like to help then I'd be happy for any assistance. They picked on the wrong person when they went for me. Now I want to make them pay.

Tinnud

Successfully reclaimed £3379 bank charges from NatWest - 2007 :D

It may be the case that you have to exhaust their complaint procedures in order to progress. Don't forget the Bailiff will hide behind the Company and vice versa. There are other procedures which may be followed but I don't think Trading Standards would be one of them.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It may be the case that you have to exhaust their complaint procedures in order to progress. Don't forget the Bailiff will hide behind the Company and vice versa. There are other procedures which may be followed but I don't think Trading Standards would be one of them.

PT

I believe that I may be exhausting their complaint dept single handed.

My complaint has been "escalated to Stage Two" in line with their complaints procedure.

I must be careful not to annoy them though as they "will apply for costs in any case of a vexatious complaint":!:

I believe that I may be exhausting their complaint dept single handed.

My complaint has been "escalated to Stage Two" in line with their complaints procedure.

Is that passed to the desk next to reception!!

I must be careful not to annoy them though as they "will apply for costs in any case of a vexatious complaint":!:

????

Or are you planning a Form 4 Complaint?

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I didn't think it was a requirement to exhaust a bailiff's complaints process before proceeding to a Form 4. TS almost certainly won't be able to help if it's to do with bailiff conduct, fees and charges.

Hi there

Rossendales most CERTAINLY deserve to be put out of business PERMANENTLY.

They invariably attempt to add ludicrous "Van Fees" etc to bills - especially for Council Tax payments.

Note of course RULE 1 - NEVER EVER EVER let these **** inside your house -- for Council tax bills they have absolutely ZERO right of forced entry and you don't even have to speak to them.

They can charge for a maximum of two visits - I think the fees are 18 GBP and 23 GBP and THAT'S IT __ No Van Fees etc etc.

Rossendales are possibly one of the NASTIEST FIRMS I've ever had the mis fortune to deal with.

It might be interesting to send a letter to EVERY local authority in the country asking if they DO employ Rossendales and if they do are they aware that "their subcontractors" are BREAKING THE LAW.

Cheers

jimbo

• 2 months later...

I would enjoy seeing Rossendales being investigated on Watchdog or Rogue Traders. They're a corrupt assembly of con artists!

I've paid them too much money and they're still chasing me for fraudulent, phantom amounts.

I hope they burn!

Here are 6 counts of attempted fraud that I will willingly provide as evidence for the purpose of the prosecution of Rossendales.

Rossendales / North East lincs council tax

Debt owed to Council - £57

Rossendales total demands - £319

1) First visit - £24.50 (fraudulent, did not attend) Mr. Russell James Hall/Rossendales

2) Second visit - £18 (fraudulent, did not attend) Mr. Russell James Hall/Rossendales

3) Levy fee - £25 (Illegal & fraudulent. No notice of distress. No knowledge of it. Turned out to be a vehicle, not owned by myself) Mr. Ajoy Singh/Rossendales, now Philips Collection Services

4) Van fee - £110 (fraudulent, no goods listed to be removed). Also fees applied the same day as the alleged levy, Mr. Ajoy Singh/Rossendales, now Philips Collection Services

5) No reference - £60 (fraudulent- figure invented) Mr. Ajoy Singh/Rossendales, now Philips Collection Services

6) Head H fee - £24.50 (levy related therefore fraudulent) Rossendales