moonstar1

MBNA, Hillesden, dlc

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3672 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I sent a CCA letter to DLC on 6th May.

They have just replied stating that they have enclosed the requested documents, and failure to make a payment within 7 days may result in further action. The 5 page document they sent is a copy of the agreement with my address but no signature or section for a signature. The only section to sign is for cancellation. Is it too late to send Account in Dispute for them defaulting in response to the CCA request?

If you can scan and post it up here people will be better able to give you advice as to it's enforceability.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Pages 1&4 its the first time I've tried this. Please let me know if it doesnt work

Edited by moonstar1
made a mistake

can only see two pages..

scan your agreement

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc but leave all figures and dates.

goto one one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

browse to your pdf file and upload it

hit close this windows at the bottom below upload it box

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

I think I got it right this time!

Thanks for pointing out my mistake Dotty50.

I have now uploaded the edited version

MBNA agreement.pdf

Edited by moonstar1

urm...

load of crap me thinks

thats nothing like what a cca should look like.

if you pop alone to the MBNA forum, you'll see others do have issues with MBNA over their so called 'way]' they reply to a cca request.

they think they are a law to themselves.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Do you think I should send the 'In dispute', no CCA letter or is it too late?

It is never too late send it now ,recorded delivery

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

Thanks for your help, I will let you know what happens

Send recorded delivery, no signature (print your name) and keep a copy for yourself too.

Please note, I am not professionally qualified in legal matters. Should you have any doubts, you should contact a legal expert.

However, I can and will help with matters regarding payroll as I am fully qualified.

If I've helped in any way, you're welcome to click on my "star" and thanks, but I gain the most satisfaction simply by helping/reassuring :O)

Was there anything in a covering letter stating that they were supplying a reconstituted agreement?

If it did, then this seems to satisfy your s78 request nowadays. Problem is, establishing whether it is a True copy, which it should be, but in the unlikely event of them having the original, how do you/we know?

Wheres page 1 of their "CCA"?

Agree that that hamster bedding is defunct, just a load of T&C's......

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Moonstar,

Top of page 5, is that the card number?

Attachment unapproved for you to edit it. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Thank you cerberusalert

Moonstar,

Top of page 5, is that the card number?

Yes, it is the card number ending in 007

Wheres page 1 of their "CCA"?

Agree that that hamster bedding is defunct, just a load of T&C's......

I scanned the pages in reverse. On the bottom of that page it does say 2of 6!! They only sent me 5!!!

Was there anything in a covering letter stating that they were supplying a reconstituted agreement?

If it did, then this seems to satisfy your s78 request nowadays. Problem is, establishing whether it is a True copy, which it should be, but in the unlikely event of them having the original, how do you/we know?

No, the letter said they were enclosing the requested documents and I have 7 days to make a payment or further action would be taken.

Yes, it is the card number ending in 007

I hit the red triangle to alert the site team to remove it for you.

Best to remove any personal information when you scan any documents on here because it is known that DCA's and others trawl this site for information so do not give yourself away!

We can't view the documents now moonstar, so you need to re-post them but remove the number first.

Any action they threaten will more than likely involve their persistent phone calls, they will keep insisting that you speak to them on the phone but DON'T!

I have been playing letter tennis with HIllesdens since the beginning of the year, have a read of my thread or you will find plenty of others, which will give you some insight into their (usually) empty threats.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/201854-mbna-ex-hfc-beneficial.html

If you go into 'edit' in your post #5 and then 'Manage Attachments' you can delete it and then upload the edited version again. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Thanks Dotty50, I've now uploaded the edited version

Edited by moonstar1