style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i am very new to this i have been reading many of these threads as my partner has got a similar problem.

she recieved a removal notice on thursday for the sum of £331.69 for an outstanding parking ticketlink3.gif .a bit of head scraching later .

it turns out the daughters ex boyfriend got the ticket in dec last year and kept it from my partner until now.

she rang the bailifflink3.gif on friday (after recieving another letter but this time for removal with the amount showing £370.91) asking for more time as she's in shock not knowing about this .

his replie was" no pay now or ill back to take goods "she stated she didnt have the money he just replied "borrow it then"she has olso been in touch with the council they just said its in the hands of the bailifflink3.gif but after reading most of these threads it seems the charges are exsscive

can anyone advise please .oh ps he is suposed to be coming back monday morning

pps sorry about the spelling im tired and worried carnt sleep.

just an update on this issue .have been in touch with the council about this they was quite ok they told me to get in touch with the tec and request a late witness form which i have and they said that they will back at it as soon as they recieve it back .

olso the nice lady at the tec asked me to ring the bailiff firm to inform them what was happening did that also the lady i spoke to there was nice aswell she just advised to ring the bailiff dealing with it and tell him also.

spoke to him and he was quite surprised i think that i knew what i was talking about and he didnt once get clever or anything (maybe because im a man )he just said fine we'll wait for the details.

so today things seem abit calmer and hopfully it will get sorted back in the hands of the council.

many thanks to all you out there that have put advise on these threads that grately help people