Help

jack1966
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive just opened a letter on the table from the student loans company, i admit its been there 2 weeks (i hate mail), anyway in this letter they say and i quote -

'' We have been notified by HM Revenue & Customs that according to their records you are no longer employed or in receipt of any taxable benefit,''

:eek: well you wouldn't of thought that due to the amount of tax that was deducted from my wages last month and the amount the S.L.C. took so who is telling porkies ? and why would they say this, oh and if i don't respond to this letter i will be fined 150 quid :mad:.

Please advise

Edited by jack1966

Ive just opened a letter on the table from the student loans company, i admit its been there 2 weeks (i hate mail), anyway in this letter they say and i quote -

'' We have been notified by HM Revenue & Customs that according to their records you are no longer employed or in receipt of any taxable benefit,''

:eek: well you wouldn't of thought that due to the amount of tax that was deducted from my wages last month and the amount the S.L.C. took so who is telling porkies ? and why would they say this, oh and if i don't respond to this letter i will be fined 150 quid :mad:.

Please advise

Does the letter ask you to do any thing..

yes i need to fill out a 3 page long form informing them of my current circumstances with employment details.

They have all of this info, so why will i get fined ? and why revenue and customs say im not working, im sorry but this has me annoyed

thanks for your help

yes i need to fill out a 3 page long form informing them of my current circumstances with employment details.

They have all of this info, so why will i get fined ? and why revenue and customs say im not working, im sorry but this has me annoyed

thanks for your help

Have they said your going to get fined and if so what for ?

Have they said your going to get fined and if so what for ?

I understand they are saying you will get fined for not filling in there form, is this correct. Is there a deadline for filling in the form.

Do you request more information to fill the form in correctly and if so it would be reasonable to request more time to do so..

Keep every thing in writing and just be honest..

yes there is a deadline to fill the form, 28th of this month, and i will get fined if i don't fill it in, so i have time, but im just annoyed at the wording, the threats and the obvious mistakes, i.e. HM revenue saying im not working ect, i paid a lot of tax and SLC payment last month