style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3671 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm going to miss him! Sometimes he was silly, sometimes he sailed too close to the wind and yes he was overpaid BUT I enjoyed his show both on tv and radio.

I will miss him and no way can Graham Norton ever replace him.

Yet I'm the complete opposite.

I think Graham Norton is great. Laid back, funny yet I found our Mr Ross a bit of a sanctimonious p****.

I listen to Radio2 regularly but on a Saturday, as soon as Sounds of the Sixties is finished, off goes the radio

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

The golden age of TV passed along time ago, tv was all entertainment, there was something for everyone. These days just look at the way programmes are edited, unless someone is being interviewed, they use about 25 film cameras when 2 would tell the story and give it some meaning. Welcome to the world of Trash TV.

The golden age of TV passed along time ago, tv was all entertainment, there was something for everyone. These days just look at the way programmes are edited, unless someone is being interviewed, they use about 25 film cameras when 2 would tell the story and give it some meaning. Welcome to the world of Trash TV.

Tell me about it. For the past year (and a bit) I have been a member of a viewers panel for the BBC and have been to the Birmingham studios a couple of times for meetings on what the BBC should be showing. Has our input had any impact. Nada! I won't be going to Birmingham any more. Too far as I have moved to the east coast

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Just look at ITV2, Jordan, peter Andre, they might as well cancel all other programmes on that channels, they are being paid millions for that dross,:eek: I give up.

Thank F*** for Big Brother:D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Big Brother needs to go away in :D

:D "short jerky movments"

:welcome::rofl::welcome:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:tea:

most of my knowledge is from the school of hard knocks

not based on any legal background

As quite a lot fellow caggers state seek Legal Advice

:ranger:

Whad i misth.

Wheres Wonathin Joss goingk.

as long as they dont replace him with the ginger idiot evans I dont care

I'm going to miss him! Sometimes he was silly, sometimes he sailed too close to the wind and yes he was overpaid BUT I enjoyed his show both on tv and radio.

I will miss him and no way can Graham Norton ever replace him.

No need to miss him cym. Just turn over to ITV.:p

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

But there is a whole year to wait!

Hmm. Good point.

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the odd guest appearance before then .... I hope.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

But there is a whole year to wait!

Only a year??? Bu**er :)

What I hate is when you are watching a tv programme but after a few seconds of watching the act the producer gets bored and you end up watching the audience, the judges, spinning round or the shot is so far away from the stage you can only see little tiny little specs on the stage. For goodness sake, please stop messing with our pictures and let us WATCH the show

Has Big brother not finished yet? That's one that should have gone out the window a long time ago!! At least this year is the final year *crosses fingers really tight*

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz: