cant find enforcement agents name in directory

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a "notice of seizure" from Andrew Wilson & Co. The notice was left by an "enforcement officer" whose name appeared as an initial and a surname. When I did a search in the "THE DIRECTORY OF HIGH COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS FOR ENGLAND AND WALES" I could not find his/her surname.

Should the enforcement officer's name be listed in this directory.

hb

I understand the online database is not quite as up to date as they would aspire it to be...

There is, however, a phone number you can call. It's regularly posted on the forum so have a dig around - or a more knowledeable Cagger than I will post it here.

Best wishes

Rae

NB: I notice several threads, are they all in relation to the same situation? If so, you might find it preferable to keep it all to one thread. That way anyone who can advise you will see the full picture... :)

Hi Rae

I have posted several threads, they all refer to the same debt. I think, Incasso solicitors, tried to make the whole thing really complicated on purpose to add confusion. So basically there are different issues running all at the same time. I felt that if I gave the full story in one thread the whole thing would just make no sense as it would be sooooo complicated and difficult to understand. I am going through it, and most of the time I have problems remembering who did what, when and why. lollllllll

hb

I understand the online database is not quite as up to date as they would aspire it to be...

There is, however, a phone number you can call. It's regularly posted on the forum so have a dig around - or a more knowledeable Cagger than I will post it here.

Best wishes

Rae

NB: I notice several threads, are they all in relation to the same situation? If so, you might find it preferable to keep it all to one thread. That way anyone who can advise you will see the full picture... :)

I think you are referring to the MOJ list of Certificated Bailiffs - don't think this is the same thing as HCEO's are different to bailiffs.

I don't know anything about the HCEO list - maybe Tomtubby can shed some light ????

I received a "notice of seizure" from Andrew Wilson & Co. The notice was left by an "enforcement officer" whose name appeared as an initial and a surname. When I did a search in the "THE DIRECTORY OF HIGH COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS FOR ENGLAND AND WALES" I could not find his/her surname.

Should the enforcement officer's name be listed in this directory.

hb

HCEO's do have to be registered, however, their minions acting HCEO's who call at your door do not, no qualification needed for that job. If things go wrong then the HCEO assigned to the writ takes all blame.

Hope that helps

WD

thanks wonkey donkey

I have requested the hceo's name that was dealing with my case. Andrew Wilson & Co have yet to respond with that information. But, yeah, it looks like they must have sent out one of their minions. lolll

hb

They are not obliged to give that info but when he called on you he was legally obliged to give you his name in writing on any notice of seizure.

For a mere £10 you could send a Subject Acess Request and that will give you a step by step guide as to who supposedly did what and when which in turn will confirm if you were illegally charged for work they did not do.

WD

Thankyou FB, clearly I was having one of those moments...

And thanks for further clarification WD.

Now, I'll be off to sit in a darkened room for a bit...

Best wishes

Rae

:)