robinson way notice of arrears received please can you help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all

hope you can help me on this one i keep receiving letters from robinson way regarding a stat barred debt - i have gone through all the channels to be honest sent all letters

the credit agreement was not correct now they have sent me a subsequent notice of arrears and i honestly dont know how to answer this one.

also included is an office of fair trading letter.

says you have been sent this notice in compliance with the consumer credit act 1974 because our records show that you are behind with your payments.

how do i answer it please help

jx

Can you give a few more details?

You say this is Stat barred, and that the credit agreement was incorrect?

If it is defo stat barred then why worry, just tell robbersway that they have bought a lemon and to sling their hook, if they continue to pursue you for a stat barred debt then report them to the OFT/TS via Consumer Direct - Contact us

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

hello there i have tried the stat barred letter?? they ignored that this debt is from 2001 - they sent me a credit agreement firstly which was for someone else so i reported this as a breach of data protection. they then sent another credit agreement which to be honest i received for a different debt from a different firm??? work that out.

every now and then they keep popping up and now this they have not sent any payment information and i really dont know how to reply???

thank you

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!