style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3673 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I just cleared all my cookies and deleted all temporary files etc, came back to CAG to log back in, and I saw a google advert (aswell as a new search bar!) So, I thought WOW that nice and discreet, a little box right next to the login, I thought the powers that be have decided to add a little advertising to help fund the site, I know none of the site team really wanted advertising because it could seem to add bias. I was in the Technical Computer/IT/Console/SatNav Questions - The Consumer Forums part of the forum and the advert was a google advert for PC repair services. Then I logged in and the advert disappeared. I thought, Maybe it's just an intermittent advert, so I navigated to a few parts of CAG and didn't find it again, then I clicked the "Log Out" button, and the advert appeared again. Which leads me to the question.

Are the adverts just for the guests or are we all going to get a little box with google ads, and it's just the guests targeted first?

Just curious.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I've seen one about off shore accounts which looks good. I'm waiting for pop up tents as I am interested in them as well.

I'm waiting for pop up tents as I am interested in them as well.

half-price offer in Sainsburys at the moment!:D:D:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hi Charley, it's so exciting, you don't know what's gonna pop up next!

Hi Charley, it's so exciting, you don't know what's gonna pop up next!

Hi 'Tater, that happens to me quite a lot........living life on the very edge:D:p:D........................and then making it pop back down again is a whole different ballgame

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hi 'Tater, that happens to me quite a lot........living life on the very edge:D:p:D........................and then making it pop back down again is a whole different ballgame

:eek:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

it's very tricky......there's special videos to show you what to do!!;):p:p

if you don't get hold of it properly, it pops back up again and nearly pokes you in the eye!

Edited by charleyfarley

it's very tricky......there's special videos to show you what to do!!;):p:p

if you don't get hold of it properly, it pops back up again and nearly pokes you in the eye!

Good grief Charley. You could go blind doing that.:eek:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

...or if you are half successful you may only need to go to specsavers!

BTW I could just about type for laughing at the posts.

Edited by determindator

Talking about tents, if you had two people in one would that be too intense ? :cool:

Is camping loitering within tent?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Good grief Charley. You could go blind doing that.:eek:

caro.......I could go blind doing all sorts of things!

or at least that's what my mother used to tell me:D:D:p:p

caro.......I could go blind doing all sorts of things!

or at least that's what my mother used to tell me:D:D:p:p

Well I hope you listened to your mother Charley.

At least you seem to have escaped the clutches of those angels for now so there may be hope for your eyesight yet .;):p

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.