stone81

Can anyone help CSA issues

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3681 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi i wondered if anyone could help me and my husband.

after being together, for 4 yrs his ex decided to get csa involved even though she ws getting money from us and his family and they buy all the little girls clothes, so she dont go without.

csa assessed us, which we cant afford cos we have 5 kids that we have to provide for and they only take 3 into account. well anyway they say we owe his ex money, but havent given us a figure but we got a letter dated sept 2009 saying we'd over paid by £300. so where do we stand with that ?

also we ve found on the csa website it says the non resident parent should only pay a flat rate £5 if they or their partner who they live with gets income support, income-based jobseekers allowance, income based employment and support allowance or pension credit or they are getting one of the following benefits:

which includes carers allowance

which i get so how can they ask for more money when thats what it sys on their offical website.

they ve not dealt with us only my husband work place.

so if his ex keeps calling or getting a solicitor to write letters to them is that why they keep harrassing my husband boss.

they r going to the work place on tuesday to see why the boss has not paid the full mount each week of £99 when my husband only bring home £250. how re we meant to live?

he is seriously thinking about giving up work cos we cant carry on living on no money.

any advice will be appreciate.