Delta-Charlie-76

Are Link thick or what?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3673 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just had an adviser from Link for breakfast, more like afternoon snack after they phoned for my wife regarding one of her accounts that are in serious dispute. They don't like me one bit nor do they like being quoted legislation shoved down their throats, baring in mind that they have been told both verbally & in writing not to phone....thick or what?

Rant over!!! Thats better...lol!

A year ago I couldn't have done this. Cheers CAG for giving me the confidence back.

Exactly D-C. They didn't like phoning me beforehand, as I'm a bolshy git, but once I joined here and got good advice, all phone calls have stopped.

Solidarity! :D

Please note, I am not professionally qualified in legal matters. Should you have any doubts, you should contact a legal expert.

However, I can and will help with matters regarding payroll as I am fully qualified.

If I've helped in any way, you're welcome to click on my "star" and thanks, but I gain the most satisfaction simply by helping/reassuring :O)

She gets the odd one now & again, their calls now seem like sport now, don't know why!

Do I feel sorry for the Woman who caught the lot this afternoon? Nope!