Non delivery am I entitled to postage refund?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered a phone from Orange, delivery was supposed to be yesterday 15th as it was next day via DPD Parceline. Yesterday evening it didn't arrive so phoned up, even though the tracking says NEXT DAY and delivery DATE 15th I was told "Aw because your in Northern Ireland that will be a 2 day service" Now it never said anything about this on Orange's website but gave them the benefit of the doubt but it was tracked at the delivery depot at 3am on 15th, So today tracking remains the same, last tracked on 15th at my delivery depot, so I phoned up DPD "Aw thats not on the van, it will be Monday" I mean what the hell is going on there? So I phoned Orange and informed them that there will be no one to sign for on Monday, she said "Ok shall I cancel the order" I said yes, "Ok" she said and had the cheek to just hang up without so much as a sorry, I paid £4.99 for delivery which I never received, should I be able to get this back?

Outlying islands are alwys an exception, Scotland NI, IoW, Scillies etc - surely you've come across this before? Similarly, if nobody's in when they deliver a card is left to re-arrange delivery at your convenience. I don;t see how any other GB network could better the service. As for the cost of postage, since you cancelled I'd expect you'd get the full amount credited, once they recieved the goods back.