AdviceSought

Advice Urgently required

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3680 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I lost my FOS appeal against a debt owed to NatWest.

I've now received a letter from a "Bryan Carter Soliticors LLP" stating:

We write with regard to this outstanding debt.

Payment must be made in full within the next fourteen days failing which we will reccomend to our client that proceedings be issued without further notice.

Should proceedings be issued, additional charges will be added to the existing balance as shown below:

Outstanding Balance to pay now £2294.65

Interest £0.00

Court Fees £75.00

Solicitor Costs £80.00

New Balance if proceedings are issued £2449.65

If you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons in writing and supply us with documents in support of your defence to any claim.

Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have an opportunity to contact Fredrickson International Ltd with your payment proposals. In order to avoid further action you should telephone them immediately on 0845 3136608.

This is a serious matter and you may wish to seek independent legal advice.

I can't pay this and I've failed to find a loan elsewhere to consolidate this and all my other debts which has came as a real blow to me.

Anyway, I would like advice as to how to reply.

I've never had any dealings with anyone other than NatWest and the FOS over this debt.

I called the telephone letter on the number and asked for a postal address for Fredrikson and was only given a PO Box address.

Does anyone have a proper postal address for them so that I can ensure a letter I send them is signed for?

I'd also appreciate assistance in what my letter should contain, I feel at this moment in time that I can only afford to pay them £100 to £150 per month starting at the end of August, although this will increase as my other repayments stop.

Hi,

What was the basis of your complaint to FOS?

When was the loan taken out and have you requested a copy of the agreement?

kind regards,

Elsa x

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

PS, do not discuss anything on the phone with them...believe me they will do everything they can to extort more from you, including trying to frighten you by implying they have more powers than they have. Keep everything STRICTLY in writing. Their PO Box number should be fine for registered mail.

Did you receive a Default Notice for this account?

Elsa x

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .