County Court Proceedings..help with CPR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Helped brother out with a claim for an old mobile debt which he says is stat barred after checking his bank statements.

Sent off the acknowledgment and filed a stat barred defence for him.

Got the AQ sent off and have now been notified that the AQ has been returned by the claimants solicitors and they must file a response to the defence.

They mentioned in the POC they had bought the debt and also mentioned the agreement, assignment and default notice.

I now want to make a CPR request but the template I have seen mentions needing the info to form a defence.

Since a defence has been submitted, how would I word a request now as obviously, I want to see statements etc to verify the SB status.

I would also like to make sure of a case should the worst scenario turn out to be not SB.

Any pointers please.

Thanks.

BF

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

You shouldn't really need to submit a CPR for a statute barred defence but this is a good link - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/241827-legal-action-how-start.html

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Ordinarily i wouldnt have bothered but since the claimants solicitor has returned the AQ without withdrawing the action, it has me thinking..

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

• 1 month later...

Updating.....since I sent off the statute barred defence, the solicitors concerned have written to say they are discontinuing due to using the wrong claimant ...Arrow Global LLC instead of Arrow Global Ltd.........bit of face saving methinks.

It got all the way to being transferred to a local court with the court giving them 10 days to file or it would be struck out.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs