Bank Acc Bal Over £1100 OD (all charges)

Joni12

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was hoping someone could help and advise me!!

A few years back a cheaque was bounced on my natwest acc as there was insufficent funds in the account. I had problems at home with parents as most people do at a young age so i was forced to move out. Since then natwest took their charge taken me i believe at the time £38 OD . now many years on they have charged me every single month and the acc is now over £1100 OD all due to their bank charges. I have made contact with them a few times about the mess of the account but they were only willing to help if i paid back the charges like £200 pm which is unrealistic for me! they at one point were going to cosolidate it with my exsiting loan with them which i have never missed a payment on in 2 1/2 yrs then after they sent all the paperwork and i sent relevent documentation back i.e payslips they sent it to thier underwriters which refused to consolidate arrears. now they said they are going to default the acc withing coming months which they have threatned before when the balance was far lower but strangley the account carried on. im getting concerned now as this balance is going very high and i dont really want a default beacuase of £100s bank charges.

Hopefully someone can help me and stop these idiots ruining my life anymore! thanks

joni.