blooo

Ticket for code 06

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3682 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

A friend of mine parked in a pay and display bay in london borough of camden. She is disabled and so displayed this on her car dash board, she returned 2 hours later to find a ticket saying;

Code: 06

Parked without clearly displaying a valid pay and display ticket or voucher

As far as I am told she says that on the machine for the pay and display it says disabled badge holders can park free of charge.

Please explain.

Thanks

Have you been back and checked the signage on the machine? I don't see how we can advise you on just this info!

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my scales at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice usefull.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

She may well have parked in that area.

Firstly Can I ask, how are you meant to know about this green badge thing since it is not written on the pay and display machine and no signs either.

Secondly, the contravention they state is not correct, shouldn't it state parked without a green badge?

Also, she is on a very low income so can't afford to pay it. Any chance they would they cancel it for her.

She may well have parked in that area.

Firstly Can I ask, how are you meant to know about this green badge thing since it is not written on the pay and display machine and no signs either.

Secondly, the contravention they state is not correct, shouldn't it state parked without a green badge?

Also, she is on a very low income so can't afford to pay it. Any chance they would they cancel it for her.

It is the responsibility of the badge holder to find out what concessions are available, they are in the booklet that accompanies the badge and widely available online. The contravention is correct she didn't have a pay and display, not displaying a blue/green badge is not a contravention (unless its a disabled bay) it is an exemption.