Getting sorted finally _ PPI & Charges Reclaiming

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all I have spent the last couple of days reading various threads, etc and have a couple of questions. Story so far is that back in 2005 we got into problems due to illhealth and we have been paying various cards back mostly through DCA's, but a couple on payment plans;

We finally decided that maybe we should try to get some of the late payment, overlimit charges back from various cards - we know that it will usually be set against the debts if we get anything but are fine about that - OH has actually paid a couple off so anything we get off them will come to us. The PPI on one of these was enormous ! and I think we do have grounds for mis-selling.

SAR requests have gone off to my lot apart from the 2 that I have payment plans with - I am a bit wary of rocking the boat with them - one of them does not charge me any interest and the other a small amount. Any suggestions as to what I do with these.

One of the cards is Debenhams - opened many many years ago - I am wondering if its worth trying to get my PPI back on this ? This one I am paying under a CCJ. again I think I do have grounds for mis-selling.........

I also had a Next Directory debt which I was paying Cohen's for and then when they threatened me with court my mum paid it off for me in 2007 . I was wondering if I can get the the PPI back on this and when I started reading the Next threads - I thought what about the interest - and the default on the credit file - mind you that's totally shot anyway ! Should I send a SAR off or a CCA Request off or just write to them and say I was missold the PPI ? Any suggestions ?

As I go further into this I will post individual threads but just needed someone elses thoughts on the above whilst waiting for the other SAR's to turn up.

Thanks for reading my waffle !

• dx100uk changed the title to Getting sorted finally _ PPI & Charges Reclaiming