Jump to content

Set aside request

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3675 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



I recently submitted a request for a judgement to be set aside after I didn't recieve the original notification if the claim and had no opportunity to submit a defence (I've had no response to a CCA request to Egg in Dec 2009). I recieved a reply from Northampton County Court to say it had been transferred to Woolwich. This was 2 weeks a go and I haven't heard anything since. Is this to be expected or should I phone the court to ask?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best to be safe...........give Woolwich Court a call.


Help us to keep on helping.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums.

This site is run solely on donations.


You can make a donation

HERE. Thank you.


Any advice & opinions given by supasnooper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...