HSBC - Whats my next move, re-charges

Zorro01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5032 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello wise ones, I am back to seek some advice and to get my affairs in order so I really hope for some help with regards to my HSBC problem.

Ok so long story short....

I sent POC's to court before the test case. The banks won and the court stayed the case until September of this year.

I am confused now as I am unsure as to what the best approach will be to give me the best chance of winning my case and taking back my money from HSBC's grubby little mitts.

Thanks in advance all. :-)

VICTORIES TO DATE THROUGH THE HELP OF THIS SITE:

1. Littlewoods Catalouge - No pursual of debt & wrote off £4500

2. Three mobile - Debt written off in full, all adverse entries including default removed from credit files, even got an apology from the Chairmans office

3. HSBC Bank - Partial refund for bank charges & claim lodged at court for outstanding charges.

4. HFC Bank - Ongoing - SAR'd in may- Going to register at court for non compliance.

5. Barclaycard - Being very awkward but Ongoing - These are a tricky bunch but they will fold before I do.

GOD BLESS CONSUMER ACTION GROUP!

I presume that reclaiming once registered with the court is a lost cause? Is there any method or point in continuing at all; does anyone know of any success stories since the court's won.

2. Three mobile - Debt written off in full, all adverse entries including default removed from credit files, even got an apology from the Chairmans office

3. HSBC Bank - Partial refund for bank charges & claim lodged at court for outstanding charges.

4. HFC Bank - Ongoing - SAR'd in may- Going to register at court for non compliance.

5. Barclaycard - Being very awkward but Ongoing - These are a tricky bunch but they will fold before I do.

hi there.

The cases that I have personally seen that have won have been cases of hardship.

I'm not sure that the courts have won so to speak. What has happenned is that the point of dispute by the FOS was negated by the banks.

However, they were only arguing one point as I have read the document and there are many other points to argue. However, they haven't been fully tried and tested yet so its murky waters at the moment and without further FOS assistance I think you have to tread carefully.

I think the best thing to do which I am currently doing is to read up as much as you can on the case, read up on the "new" arguments, read up on current cases being tried and then make a decision.

Best of luck

Thanks for the reply. I am in financial hardship and have been for a long time so the fact some of these have been successful is slightly more promising. I have been reading up on stuff but I think I should maybe go forward and see what happens.

I think the main thing is to ask as many questions as you can and read up as much as you can.

I can say that this site is brilliant and the people here have really helped me and I'm sure they will help with your questions too.

Other sources I have found extremely helpful is

PENALTY CHARGES :: FIGHTING YOUR CORNER - FOR FREE

For some reason it won't let me type it out, but the site L(egal) Beagle too

Edited by floricita
amendment