Rashley

Wifey V Next

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3652 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys, we sent off the CCA Request recently as Next refused to continue the payment scheme we had agreed.

The request was sent on the 28th May and rec'd on the 1st June. I must admit that I forgot to issue a twelve day reminder, but I believe the deadline is no up and Next are commiting an offence.

Is the attached letter OK to send ?

Thanks Guys

By the way, all I'm trying to get them to do is agree a lower payment than the one they are demanding. However I do not want to offer one at this point as that may be seen as acknowledging the debt. Is that OK ?

Next II.doc

Hi Guys,

Finally rec'd a reply (after being told that they didn't have to produce a CCA until we paid the balance in full !!)

From what I can make out, the debt is now entireley unenforcable in law, and if we wanted to cause a fuss, we could take them to court re. updating a credit file.

However, I would prefer to offer payment to the Value of goods rec'd ONLY (no interest), spread over an affordable timescale, on the understanding that they do NOT touch the credit file. Naturally, I would do this without admitting liability.

Is my understanding correct

next 3.pdf

next 2.pdf

next 1.pdf

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump !!!

Hello.... Knock 3 times if anyone's there !!!!