style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a few loans with them which I am working out a strategy how to deal with them.

My concern is that we want to apply for a mortgage in the near future (after I get rid of the “invalid” DN’s on my credit file). Do they send DN’s and if so, are they valid ones?

I believe that getting rid of valid DN’s is much harder than the invalid ones and it is better to try to prevent them. Anyone has experience with DN’s from Provident. If they issue DN’s at all and if they are valid, then I want to try to “smooth talk” them until I have my strategy sorted. If their DN’s are of no concern then I will alter my strategy.

Advice and info will be greatly appreciated!

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One