style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3684 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest rizla28

i have paid my council tax directly to the council online and have not signed anything with the bailifs they also have not been inside my home but they sent a letter saying that i have to pay £288 and i was hoping that someone could help me as i have paid the council directly and not signed anything

i have paid my council tax directly to the council online and have not signed anything with the bailifs they also have not been inside my home but they sent a letter saying that i have to pay £288 and i was hoping that someone could help me as i have paid the council directly and not signed anything

It is almost certain that the bailiff company will say that the bailiff has "levied" upon goods. Unless you have received confirmation otherwise I am sure that the bailiff company will say that their bailiff has "levied" upon a car. If this is not yours then read the "sticky" that I have made in the "Sticky" section on the bailiffs section.