All started up again dont know what to do.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, im currently living with my parents, I had financial difficulties last year because I lost my job, I had a lot of debt(still do) and didnt know what to do, I managed to get a few temp jobs and my parents helped me a bit, I went on jsa at one point but they wouldnt let me give any of the money to my creditors, because it was for my living (I understand this but creditors didnt) so I came off jsa found again another temp job but my salary is very low.

I managed to come to an arrangement with most of my creditors one took me to court but in the end they didnt pursue because their was no cca, littlewoods however wouldnt come to any arrangement with me and I had several accoutns with them, I put 3 of the accounts into dispute because their was no CCA and paid whatever I could for the other accounts, last month I was given some money from a family member to try and help me with this debt and I paid it to littlewoods to clear the remaining balance on the accounts that were not in dispute. I thought oh good got rid of them, Im in an agreement with my other creditors and littlewoods accounts that remain are in dispute.

suddenly this week its all started up again, received letter from littlewoods saying disputed account sold to lowellowlifes & now today capi1 started,

havent heard from them in a year paid them every month but todays letter that has the same date on it as lowelllowlives regarding littlewoods states signe the expenditure sheet and return it or were selling the account to debt collectors, what should I do I dont know if they have my cca or they dont and thats why they want me to sign or is lowelllowlives contacted them trying to purchase the debt after looking at my credit report so they can obtain my signiature because they dont have a cca for the littlewoods account they purchased.

It just seems too much of a coincidence that the lowelllowlife and cap1 letters are dated the same when I havent heard from cap1 in over a year, not a single letter.

I know Iv rambled on a bit but could you guys give me your idea of what you think, am I being paranoid or is the dca for littlewoods trying to use cap1 to get hold of my signature and how should I proceed with cap1 now.

Edited by planetdebt

don't sign anything as they do sometimes lift the signature. I think the fact that you were making reduced payments and then suddenly had the money to pay off the cards has made them think that you can pay them all more than you are at the moment, hence the sudden interest.