OH halifax loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Received this today as part of a cca request for oh.

Removed all personal date.....but the attached agreement was not signed by either party!also the stated loan amount is some £3,500 more than was taken out originally.:confused:

Sorry everyone but need a bit of advice...Bump.

What you have been sent does not comply with what you have requested which they are obliged to do BY LAW.

Is it for a credit card/loan or current account? I ask because I think I've read somewhere this evening that a CCA for a Bank Account is different?

Please forgive me if this is incorrect but I am new to this myself;)

I would say that if you have waited the 12+2 WORKING DAYS to be sent the CCA and they have not delivered then you need to send the account in dispute letter :cool:

Hope this helps :D

HI HF WHO,

it was for a loan and the cca i sent is the one you have linked to.

cheers foy your reply.

Next is to send the Account in dispute letter then from what I have read but this is only so long as 12+2 working days have passed;)

Once this is done the debt becomes unenforceable until such time as they can provide the required documentation.

Unfortunately it sounds as though there is bit of a game to be played with the agencies as they either pass on the debt and you start again or you receive threatening letters threatening court action.

I'm just going to keep pumping them with reminders and then if worst comes to worse start charging them for letters as advised in a post in another one of your threads:D

The way I'm going to look at it is it may cost me X amount in postage but that is still X amount they won't be getting until such time as they fulfil the request in full:cool:

Next is to send the Account in dispute letter then from what I have read but this is only so long as 12+2 working days have passed;)

Once this is done the debt becomes unenforceable until such time as they can provide the required documentation.

Unfortunately it sounds as though there is bit of a game to be played with the agencies as they either pass on the debt and you start again or you receive threatening letters threatening court action.

I'm just going to keep pumping them with reminders and then if worst comes to worse start charging them for letters as advised in a post in another one of your threads:D

The way I'm going to look at it is it may cost me X amount in postage but that is still X amount they won't be getting until such time as they fulfil the request in full:cool:

Send the account in dispute letter, once you have done that there is no need to keep reminding them, did you get a statement of account or any T&C

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

• 2 months later...

Firstly was that sent by Recorded Delivery, and do you have proof of the date of delivery.

Once the 40 days have passed, you have the right to take this up with the ICO by making an official complaint.Complaints - Privacy & electronic communication - ICO

You can tell BOS that until the OC responds to the SAR you consider that the account is in dispute and no further correspondence will be entered into.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.