sequenci

Cheap holiday website recommendations?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3645 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm looking to book a holiday in September time, I never realised how much of a minefield it is to book online! Can anyone suggest a decent, and cheap, website. I've looked at the usual places e.g. teletext, holiday hypermarket, direct holidays etc.

Depends where you wanna go butlins pontins :p

gets coat :D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Depends where you wanna go butlins pontins :p

gets coat :D

a little more further afield :)

I'm looking to book a holiday in September time, I never realised how much of a minefield it is to book online! Can anyone suggest a decent, and cheap, website. I've looked at the usual places e.g. teletext, holiday hypermarket, direct holidays etc.

Have you tried the cag links to the adverts on the left of the page?

275d149b17a9e9f7fcf86c48e11855ad.jpg

5de78a6465c1321b89d484156cf676f5.jpg

Theres also one with a cruise on it I think...

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

As Hstella said On the Beach. I went to Egypt and Tunisia with them.

Hi I used cheapholidays.com to go to Benidorm in Feb, no problems at all 2 adults 2 children 1 week S/C for £550. Had a great time.;-)

A colleague of mine uses Thomsonfly.com you can book cheap flights and hotels on the same site - you don't need to stick to the usual 7 or 14 days either. He went for 6 nights to a 4 star hotel in Tenerife with his partner for £440.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I suggest you have a look in the Holiday's forum before booking!

I often book holidays for ourselves and other people, and every time I do, I spend a couple of days scouring all possible options. However, I have always ended up using the same site. The prices have always been lower than any competitors. Let me know if you do find a cheaper option.

Beach Sun Holidays

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I have just done a pretend booking just to see what price I could get.

For instance, a 7 night all inclusive to Lanzarote early December for 2 people is.

£659

That's all inclusive with flights and stuff.

They have loads more destinations, I would give it a try.

How about a free holiday? :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I have just done a pretend booking just to see what price I could get.

For instance, a 7 night all inclusive to Lanzarote early December for 2 people is.

£659

That's all inclusive with flights and stuff.

They have loads more destinations, I would give it a try.

You could 7 nights in the Carribean all-inclusive for that! (Not the greatest hotel but still!)

Link please,

I'm booking tomorrow:p

the places I've looked at are:

holiday hypermarket

icelolly

telextext

They are all agents that you have to ring to book. Whenever you ring them, they never ever have the price that shows on the internet (especially Teletext Holidays). They always tell you that their website hasn't been updated blah blah blah, then hit you with the real price.

You are much better off booking online if you can as the price you see is what you pay. IMO.

You are much better off booking online if you can as the price you see is what you pay. IMO.

I'm learning this! I'm currently playing a few off each other!

I heard loads of strife about OTB, Seq, in the days of reading loads about hols, but then look at their Facebook page. They, at least used to, got up to allsorts of cheeky stuff.

Not long back from Turkey with Fleetway Travel via Teletext, £179 inc. Twin room, B&B and transfers. Company was alright but the holiday was turnips. :D Bloodthirsty thieving transfers driver didn't help!

The two scrapers not to be without if you want to look at the DIY element...

I'm sure Mr Seq will be paying by CC if available. ;)

Cheap flights | Compare cheap flights at Skyscanner.net

Voted best hotels comparison website, compare cheapest hotel rates

Often with TopCashBack. :D

Edited by Thailand
sp

I'm learning this! I'm currently playing a few off each other!

I got a whopping £4 off by doing this with Fleetway (the other 'quote' didn't exist!)

Thanks for the suggestions gang. We managed to save £1360 over what Thomson wanted to charge us! woohoo!

I'm on halfs:cool:

:D

You can always find more cheap websites by searching in Google; found some and discuss that with your friends; thanks.

So many trips can be set up with low cost by certain type of companies that can easily find out on the net; thanks from cheap website design.

Try this sequenci

EDIT too late- glad you saved so much!

http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/supersearch/?gclid=CM6rwurgtqMCFYeY2Aod5mw-bw&scl=1

I have never used it but get regular emails.

Once saw a 14/15 day cruise from Hong Kong going to Vietnam and other countries on Virgin cruise boat. Departure was within 5/6 days but it only cost £299. Flights to Hong Kong were not included. Well out of my price range even although it was reduced but ideal for someone who could travel at short notice and wanted the holiday of a lifetime.

Edited by kennythecelt
2nd line added

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)