tracybeaker

Flexible New Deal Stage 3

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3629 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Afternoon folks,

Can anyone give me any info on what FND Stage 3 involves?

My brother has just come off stage 2 where he has had to go to yet another outside provider. He completed another 2wk course whereby he learned how to fill in application form, did a CV (which i redid for him as it was absolute rubbish) , he had already done all these things on stage 1 with a different provider so they just repeated the same things!! They have told him that he is finished with them now and would be contacted in about a months time by another provider.

They didnt really give him any assistance, there where no placements for any of the customers to go on and when one came up the employer stated that there would be no job at the end of it! Is that not another way of gaining free labour? I mean if they took on a different placement every month they could staff their business for free as each placment is suppossed to last for a month.

I'm sorry if this is not the correct forum for this question??? it was the only one I thought would be suitable.:confused:

many thanks for any help

TB :p

Hi Trish, these rather interesting sites might be worth trying:

Flexible New Deal Provider Information & Flexible New Deal Scandal

Ipswich Unemployed Action.

I'm not a qualified welfare rights adviser, but I'm planning on becoming one. I'm no substitute for more competent advice from trained CAB and welfare rights workers - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/benefits-tax-credits-minimum/127741-benefits-advice.html"]see this post[/URL] by Joa, great advice and links! I've been running a Crisis Loan campaign and help since Jan 2007 . See my annotations c/o "theyworkforyou". I'm also currently interested by the recent DWP Medical Services reform and the effect this is having on valid claims, seriously - someone needs to be keeping a suicide count.

Hi LR

thanks for the reply, i'll have a shuffty at those sites in the next couple of days - work firewall is blocking them here!!

Hi LR

thanks for the reply, i'll have a shuffty at those sites in the next couple of days - work firewall is blocking them here!!

Wanna give it a go through my proxy sever, this should beat the firewall.

Start Using CGIProxy

or with secure SSL encryption:

https://loanranger.no-ip.org/cgi-bin/nph-tonto.pl

I'm not a qualified welfare rights adviser, but I'm planning on becoming one. I'm no substitute for more competent advice from trained CAB and welfare rights workers - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/benefits-tax-credits-minimum/127741-benefits-advice.html"]see this post[/URL] by Joa, great advice and links! I've been running a Crisis Loan campaign and help since Jan 2007 . See my annotations c/o "theyworkforyou". I'm also currently interested by the recent DWP Medical Services reform and the effect this is having on valid claims, seriously - someone needs to be keeping a suicide count.

thanks LR - it worked - will have a proper look at them on Friday - I'm off for a job interview tomorrow - wish me luck!!!

your a star

TB

thanks LR - it worked - will have a proper look at them on Friday - I'm off for a job interview tomorrow - wish me luck!!!

your a star

TB

Ta for the feedback, I love it when my geek stuff works. BTW I'll be keeping everything crossed for your interview tomorrow, all the best,

Paul. hi.gif

check what extras you get as well on stage 3 (like the voucher schemes, self employed credit, discretionry fund, back to work bonuses etc),as through experience these stop and you get no help passed stage 3

Paul

Wanna give it a go through my proxy sever, this should beat the firewall.

Start Using CGIProxy

or with secure SSL encryption:

https://loanranger.no-ip.org/cgi-bin/nph-tonto.pl

Sorry but the links are now disabled due to a numb-nut (with a Phillipines I.P.) using the proxy in a malicious way. Those who would like to have the new location of the service can pm me.

Regards, Paul.