Help, Fraudulent Activity on my Debit Card (BOS)

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3720 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Noticed last night that there was nearly £170 pending on my bank account :mad:

Phoned up 24hour banking to ask what it was for and was told I`d have to wait until today until the transaction would go through their system properly. I immediately stopped my card and transferred what "little" money I had left in my account to my savings account which does not have debit card facilities.

I`ve been on the phone to them back and forwards all day now. Basically, SKY Subscribers have taken out 3 separate payments from my account for what I dont know, I dont even have SKY Tv. When I phoned Sky to query this they said they havent taken any money from me :???::???::???:, so back to the bank I went again. They`re sending me out paperwork etc. as its now in the hands of the fraud dept at the bank (I will get it refunded) and I`ll have to sign paperwork etc and hang around waiting for the money to be refunded.

Does anyone have any experience of this and have a rough idea of how long it will take for my money to be refunded ? Couldnt have happened at a worse time... On holiday for 2 weeks now and got the wee ones birthday party next week :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I can only relate my experience with Alliance and Leicester. The money was back in my account within 24 hours and I had a new debit card within 48 hours.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Happened to me with Northern Rock, money was paid back pronto no questions asked, well, after I filled in the forms :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert