Inter- Credit help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3920 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recieved a letter from an inter- credit consultants regarding a non sorn'd motorbike which we did sorn and have the notifacation for, we are assuming the fine is now for this year as we have not yet recieved the re newal notice.

Our problem lies with inter credit as the letters they have sent have gone to the wrong address i have phoned them and said that i dont live at said address and if they were working on behalf of the dvla they would have the right address

They are refusing to speak to me saying that they will now send the letters to the right address and i still have to pay something even the DVLA are not aware of.

I was wondering if there are any appeal letter on here that i can use before it gets to court

I have probably already stuffed things up by giving them my correct address

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Irrespective of whether the DVLA send you a reminder to SORN, your obligation to do so remains (or to purchase a VED). So, your first taskis to check what address the DVLA hold for the bike. If erroneous, this will explain the lack of contact from them, but be of no use to you in mitigation, as the RK alone has the responsibility to ensure the details are correct.

If you've a local office, go there with the V5C as this may head off further problems!

Even if itvwas meant literally, DVLA would not be advised of additional charges levied by their sub contractors, I would imagine.