Voluntary Termination with Welcome Finance

rick1981

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Just looking for some help regarding a VT with Welcome Finance.

Im in the process of buying a new car through a main dealer and have terminated my original agreement with WF and returning the old car back to them. (Cars worth 1800 at best and they want 5500 settlement.. haha like thats going to happen)

Now the problem i have is im VT'ing under the 50% clause and im 4 months short and more then happy to pay upto the 50% but they are trying to sting me for the full term of PPI, Breakdown Cover and Gap insurance + Interest as they were built into the original agreement. Can i dispute this and only pay upto the cover received? (Cannot reclaim the PPI as i have made a redundancy claim last year for 8 months unfortunately as i could have had them over misselling it in the first place, however they have shown a rebate on the termination statement for the cancellation of PPI.)

Definately wishing id never gone with WF in the first place but was the only option in the circumstances 20 months ago.

Many thanks for help in advance.