Q v Firstplus PPI round two (FP didn'ta ctually do what they claimed)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In november 2008 we where made an offer from Firstplus over our PPI miselling claim. Firstplus agreed they had misold it, and offered us some cash and to restore our account as if the PPi had never been taken out in the first place.

The settlement was supposed to be have the loan restored as if we hadn't taken it out and a refund of £4400 which was a refund of amount over the loan repayments we had made each month.

We had a second PPi misselling claim which is now with the obudsman. The ombusdsman rang for details and told me to call FP to check they had done what they said.

I rang and discovered we had only been partially refunded. On the £15,000 ppi we had £3,500 taken of the loan account and the rest of the refund consists of the £4,400. :(

Which still doesn't add up and still means we are paying for the blasted PPI.

The obudsman says its an admin error and to get in touch with FP to sort it out. The first chap we had spoken to at the obudsman said they would add it to the claim and get it sorted out for us, the current chap says we have to do it ourselves and as they have admitted they missold the PPI and therfore its nothing to do with them.

Do i re SAR them or just write to them and take the admin error line (obviously what the told the obudsman) i am really not trusting them as a company at all now :(