Mackenzie Hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5033 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nice picture of the call centre in Kilmarnock on the website.

Found interesting that above all the work stations they have logo of various other bottom feeders of our society including are good friends lowell life.

So is that what muck hall do, collect for all the other ****??

Call Centre Images - Mackenzie Hall | Debt Recovery

Nice offices. Professional employees. Industry Leaders. Comply with all codes of Practice and Legislation.Hope I can stop laughing at this ridiculous crap before I bust a gut

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

WARNING!! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE PRONE TO UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER!!

Customer Testimonial from Dec.09 from their web site.

Dear Mr Robertson

I want to thank you deeply for the way you have responded to my plight over the last few months, whilst I have been trying to assist my boyfriend in paying off his past debts.

As I have explained he has been suffering from severe mental health problems for some years and I have been trying to help him get back on his feet, which has its rewards but has also been highly demanding and challenging, particularly when he loses any grip on reality and becomes extremely uncooperative and self-destructive (and unwilling to 'do the sensible thing' financially or in any way!).

You have been hugely supportive and understanding about our situation, a precious drop of humanity in what often feels like an an ocean of impersonality and jobsworthiness. Your calls have coincided with some of my worst days with XXXX, when paying off debts has seemed the least important and the most impossible task, yet every time you have responded with empathy, patience, flexibility and encouragement. Not only have you taken the worry from my shoulders with your calm problem-solving efficiency, but you have given me the strength and determination that I've needed to persevere.

So thank you, for always going the extra mile - you do your job excellently, but most of all you do it with heart, dealing with people not debts.

I can't belive that anyone would write such rubbish about Muck Hall, even if they'd been paid to. Who makes this garbage up?

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

WARNING!! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE PRONE TO UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER!!

Customer Testimonial from Dec.09 from their web site.

Dear Mr Robertson

I want to thank you deeply for the way you have responded to my plight over the last few months, whilst I have been trying to assist my boyfriend in paying off his past debts.

As I have explained he has been suffering from severe mental health problems for some years and I have been trying to help him get back on his feet, which has its rewards but has also been highly demanding and challenging, particularly when he loses any grip on reality and becomes extremely uncooperative and self-destructive (and unwilling to 'do the sensible thing' financially or in any way!).

You have been hugely supportive and understanding about our situation, a precious drop of humanity in what often feels like an an ocean of impersonality and jobsworthiness. Your calls have coincided with some of my worst days with XXXX, when paying off debts has seemed the least important and the most impossible task, yet every time you have responded with empathy, patience, flexibility and encouragement. Not only have you taken the worry from my shoulders with your calm problem-solving efficiency, but you have given me the strength and determination that I've needed to persevere.

So thank you, for always going the extra mile - you do your job excellently, but most of all you do it with heart, dealing with people not debts.

So, a person on the street is going to write a glowing thank-you testimonial littered with management-speak, such as 'problem-solving efficiency'?

Then again, the spelling is tip-top, so it can't have been a Mackenzie Hall staff member who wrote that.

I'd either say a consultancy firm wrote that on MH's behalf, or a MH staff member merely copied-and-pasted it from another site somewhere else.

''You have been hugely supportive and understanding about our situation, a precious drop of humanity in what often feels like an an ocean of impersonality and jobsworthiness.''

F_DCAs--I'd either say a consultancy firm wrote that on MH's behalf, or a MH staff member merely copied-and-pasted it from another site somewhere else.
It should be made mandatory for those caggers dealing with MH to quote that sentence from the 'testimonial' whenever they have the misfortune to deal with them and ask to have their issues dealt with the recipient of it,a Mr.Robinson;-)