niky05

Please I need help urgent

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3679 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I need help.I have a big problem.I am on debt management plan but they advise me to claim my credit card charges and I have a loan which is already without insurance .Because I don't know how to claim back all this charges I decide to ask for advise from this forum which company I can use for all this claims and can I trust them.Please I am so desperate help me.Thanks a lot

Do it yourself its not hard with the help of members on this site.

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

You'll experience more personal benefit from doing the process yourself, and then know how to communicate with creditors in the future.

It's like anything else that seems difficult to do - once you've done it, you'll wonder what you were fussing about.

Do it yourself its not hard with the help of members on this site.

Hi,thank you for your replay but first I really don't know how to do this and I don't have time .That's way I tough I can go on one of this company's so they will do instead of me.I know they charge a lot but.. Thank you for your support what actually is my first step if you are so kind to help me I wold love to do this on my one.Thank you

go to the named forum of your credit card.

then read some posts of how other people have done it.

1st port of call is get all the statements

SAR them

you need to read up, its not a follow me follow you game.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.