welshmel67

Desperate

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3675 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I'm new here, I have had sooo much trouble with welcome finance :-x so bad that I have been suicidal!

I bought a car from them about 3 years ago,

Recently I have been diagnosed with an illness that makes me disabled, The Car i bought from them is no use to me and is sitting outside my house just useless. :evil: I am now unable to work and have PPIlink3.gif insurance which are paying welcome at the moment. They have telephoned me to ask me to settle the loan at a reduce rate, with me being disabled now im only getting ssp at the moment so this isnt an option.

I have no prob about paying them for the loan, PPI is happy to cover it not sure how long for, I have changed my name with welcome after i got divorced however they still put things in my old name which infuriates me!

The only other option i have is to sell the car but still pay off the loan i wish i could just go bankrupt, i have lost all paperwork to do with the car and shopacheck rings me up for payments

i really do not know what to do and i am really scared, i have no other assets what should i do?

So sorry to hear about your situation but be assured you are among friends and will help.

Will be back with help for you soon........

I know its hard and easy to say but please try not to worry there is always a way.

I have been through similar but there is hope.

CB

I think I am sick in the head, I have some kind of warped sense of humour (well I know I have )

What idiot sends an e mail to a solicitors firm, insulting them, and threatening legal action, potentially opening a can of worms, and leaving me and my family, and our home, wide open to a heap of trouble, court costs, and hassle for the next few months, but cant help but grin like a Cheshire cat once I had hit the send button on the email

Its madness, but it feels good to fight back !

http://www.unlawfulcarrepo.co.uk/

Hello and welcome to cag :)

Firstly I would just like to say that you are in absolutely the right place!! You will get a multitude of help and support here :)

We really need to know what kind of agreement you have with them, namely is it a Hire Purchase agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974? If it is then you really do have plenty of options available to you to solve this permanently, so please don't worry! It is nowhere near as bad as it seems! And the chances are that it will more than likely be a regulated hp agreement knowing welcome :)

There is a letter in the cag library that you can send them so they won't call you any more and only communicate in writing.

They have absolutely no right to be calling you as your payments are being covered by the PPI! :mad:

Don't worry about not having any paperwork, that can all be requested from them ;)

You really do have plenty of options, they are only a bunch of great big bullies so don't listen to their nonsense! You are doing nothing wrong, so don't let them frighten you. We are all here to support you :)

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Ghandi

"You must have the resources to deal with the judicial intervention - the confidence not to be overawed, the resilience to respond, the tenacity to challenge, the tact to mollify, the authority to inform and persuade."

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

<-- If I have helped in any way please click my star!! ;)

Oh and I am a lady!! :)

Well that makes me feel much better knowing that I have support!

This has been driving me mad, I feel like I'm paying them but my debt is getting bigger???? :confused:

Don't let them get to you, they're nothing short of toothless bullies! :D

Do you know what type of agreement you have?

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Ghandi

"You must have the resources to deal with the judicial intervention - the confidence not to be overawed, the resilience to respond, the tenacity to challenge, the tact to mollify, the authority to inform and persuade."

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

<-- If I have helped in any way please click my star!! ;)

Oh and I am a lady!! :)

It may be worth you sending a CCA request and Subject access requestlink3.giflink3.giflink8.gif to have a look a what Welcome have been doing to your account.

CCA should be returned to you within 14 days and Subject access requestlink3.giflink3.giflink8.gif can take up to 40 days. (included in the Subject access requestlink3.giflink8.gif should be all info regarding your account including statements which should tell you the information you require regarding charges etc).

The CCA will cost £ 1 (postal order) send recorded delivery.

The Subject access requestlink3.giflink8.gif will cost £ 10 (postal order) send recorded delivery.

When sending these requests do not signlink3.giflink3.giflink8.gif your name just print.

Letter templates below.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resour...request-letter

http://www.consumerforums.com/resour...est-debt-a-dca

Once you recieve your documents post them up on your thread and the more experienced on here will lend a hand.

Send to..

Welcome Finance Compliance Services Mere Way Ruddington Nottingham NG11 6NZ

user_online.gifreputation.gif

Hi welshmel if you truely are welsh hello fellow welshperson :D

Dont let these bullies get to you! Firstly is your car a hire purchase agreement or is it a loan?

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool: