mortgage hell HBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in 2005, i took a re-mortgage as i wanted to let my house to friend / tenants.

i received a letter from my solicitor saying that there was a problem in the Bank Of Scotland mortgage and i would have difficulties in selling the property in the future.

HBOS refused to answer my complaints and concerns, as did my solicitor.

I have not paid the mortgage for a period of 5 years as it has been under dispute. Some occasions, I have paid to stop the house being repossessed.

HBOS have been sent letters. Phone calls etc. I have even called into their branches and spoke with 2 different managers.

They put my house under control of receivers.

I was told I was bankrupt in court, from HBOS solicitor. This is untrue as I have since found I am not bankrupt.

2 weeks ago, i offered to pay full arrears on condition that HBOS sent me a letter confirming that there are no longer any problems in the mortgage legally.

HBOS refuse to answer my concerns.

Yesterday, I go to my local branch again. I speak to the manager and also told the manager that I have asked local police if there is a law against me standing outside the bank and giving out leaflets. Basically, the police can only request me to move, not demand, therefore I can decline their requests.

HBOS do nothing.

I have paid 1000s to barristers for a case of professional negligence against the conveyancer and probably have to pay 1000s more for a case of professional negligence against the bank.

None of this is my fault and I am being penalised financially.

HBOS refuse to help> They refuse to answer my concerns and I am being told different information by different people.

Anyone help please?

Thanks! :)

ive made a site, index that shows some of my problems. thx.