Desperately need advice

itsapain
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your updates are visible to anyone who has an internet connection! You don't have to be a member of CAG to read posts, anyone could be reading them :p

Thats comforting to know.

As a matter of coincedence, my Dog bought a

Dell Laptop (brown of course), and a mobile and flashers mack. Eck...... Is no one safe :p

Yeh, but they don´t give their real names do they, so how do you know whos who. I mean do you think my mother christened me "Goldensyrup" . Can you imagine the laughs around the font :p

You could be an undercover agent for ATOSH,

if I told you I'd have to kill you afterwardsHeristical.gif
I could be the Chief Executive of the DWP, waiting for some easy pray ;)

By the way, where do you get your little Smilies from, my choice is pretty crap. I WONT YOURS NOW

I have a (no longer) "top secret" stash of smilies. You have to copy the "image location" URL and paste it into the "Insert Image" board feature, or alternatively wrap the URL between "tags", i.e. triniti.gif

I'm not a qualified welfare rights adviser, but I'm planning on becoming one. I'm no substitute for more competent advice from trained CAB and welfare rights workers - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/benefits-tax-credits-minimum/127741-benefits-advice.html"]see this post[/URL] by Joa, great advice and links! I've been running a Crisis Loan campaign and help since Jan 2007 . See my annotations c/o "theyworkforyou". I'm also currently interested by the recent DWP Medical Services reform and the effect this is having on valid claims, seriously - someone needs to be keeping a suicide count.

There are people who work for the DWP (and former employees) here - and who have helped people to get their entitlement, assisted them in complaining and advising on appeals. They are welcome so long as they post within the rules like everyone else. I often get asked if I work for DWP. After a while here, it still makes me chuckle.

The golden rule on CAG is to never give out your personal details or anything else that could lead back to you.

But there again, nothing to hide then nothing to be afraid of no matter who's spying!

OP: you have received some great responses so far. What we do need to establish though is whether your PC and HB suspended or terminated.

What reason did they give? Suspended pending investigation outcome? HB Terminated as you no longer get PC? Terminated due to excess income?

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

There are people who work for the DWP (and former employees) here - and who have helped people to get their entitlement, assisted them in complaining and advising on appeals. They are welcome so long as they post within the rules like everyone else. I often get asked if I work for DWP. After a while here, it still makes me chuckle.

The golden rule on CAG is to never give out your personal details or anything else that could lead back to you.

But there again, nothing to hide then nothing to be afraid of no matter who's spying!

OP: you have received some great responses so far. What we do need to establish though is whether your PC and HB suspended or terminated.

What reason did they give? Suspended pending investigation outcome? HB Terminated as you no longer get PC? Terminated due to excess income?

Erika,

Sorry if I slightly hijacked this lady´s thread. My apologies :oops:

Oh, sorry again, but before I stop hijacking and whilst on the subject of the DWP looking on sites. I just thought I would let you know that recently the Daily Express had an open forum and a panel of experts online to answer any questions. I asked a question to the Benefits expert under my name "Goldensyrup" but gave no further details. I then received the DWP´s submission for my DLA claim, and surprise surprise amongst the pile of paperwork, they had picked up on this, i.e knew my username was Goldensyrup, my answer, their response, and refered it to the DWP Press Office which was classed as "low priority", but to keep an eye out if "this lady" decides to take this further. Maybe it was the details in my question that let them put 2and2 together to come to this conclusion. Anyway it came to nothing.

End of highjack rant :oops: sorry again.

GS x

Hi Erika

The first letter to come was from PC and that said that PC would be stopped from 12/7

The second letter was from HB and they said that HB would be suspended from 12/7

The reason that PC gave was that PC is being stopped because I am involved in making reborn dolls.

This is no longer true though, I stopped making reborn dolls back last November. The letter read as if they believe that I'm still doing this.

Hi Golden syrup,

it doesn't matter to me if anyone from the DWP reads my post here and can identify it with me, I'm being honest and saying nothing that they don't already know anyway, I just needed some advice.

Hi Erika

The first letter to come was from PC and that said that PC would be stopped from 12/7

The second letter was from HB and they said that HB would be suspended from 12/7

The reason that PC gave was that PC is being stopped because I am involved in making reborn dolls.

This is no longer true though, I stopped making reborn dolls back last November. The letter read as if they believe that I'm still doing this.

Hi Golden syrup,

it doesn't matter to me if anyone from the DWP reads my post here and can identify it with me, I'm being honest and saying nothing that they don't already know anyway, I just needed some advice.

Hello itsapain,

I totally understand your need for advice. Mine is a totally different set of circumstances and will be a "break-through" for disabled people living in the EU with regards to new claims made for the first time, AFTER MOVING ABROAD, so if all turns out good it will help a lot of people. So I do have to be careful on what I post on my Thread. I am not hiding anything personaly, but I have realised that I should not post everything that my Legal Advisor is doing with regards to this matter. Which is why I have deleted various posts from my Thread.

I hope you get things settled soon.

Best wishes.

GS x