reclaiming catalogues charges plz help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

all i have done is put the date the amount and that it is an administration charge but i deleted the section that said 8% as i didnt understand what the 8 % was for.

i have put all the administration charges at the top then totalled it up then underneath i,ve put all the interest charges but i think the interest charges are for the purchases i made but its worth a try.

also they have sent me copies of all statements for 3 catalogues but not for 2 of them all they have sent me is a load of pages with loads of writing on stating my balance minimum payments but not the charges

• Haha 1

The 8% is what you can claim once you file at court. You don't need it just yet. You won't be able to claim the interest charges, but as long as you know you (might) have to remove them, well it can't do any harm.

If they have'nt sent everything you have asked for, you need to send another letter. I will add the link for it below. They have 7 days to respond to this one and they HAVE to send you everything you have asked for as long as you have sent the £10 fee which you did.

They can do this as a delay tactic, but once they get this next letter they will know you are not messing around. :wink:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/129-data-protection-act-non-compliance-template-letters-

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

hi everyone,

right, i have received statements for 3 catalogues but am still awaiting statements for the other 2 catalogues i have been waiting for 3 months in total for these statements now and feel they are just pro longing it. i seen something on this site about who i can complain to and what letter to send the companies because they have not complied within the 40 day time limit so could some one please send me the link for the letter i need to complain please.

thank you x

I already gave you the link to the letter last week.

Have they cashed the £10 you sent?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

i cant find the right letter to send them, the link you gave me comes up with loads of diferent subjects and i dont know what to send them im useless, they sent me a letter stating they were not going to charge me the £10 fee because it had been over the 40 days in which they had to send me everything so they have wavered the fee.

• 4 weeks later...

i have now sent the catalogues a preliminary letter to which they have replied basically saying they are NOT going to refund me my charges so i sent them a letter before action letter. i understand that i will now have to take them to the small claims court but how do i go about doing this?

thanks x

which is the letter you send them when they haven't sent you everything in your SAR request? I sent a SAR to VERY and they never included a signed credit agreement. Do I have to pay the £1.00 for a signed credit agreement or would they have had to send me one with my SAR request?

Thanks

failure to comply letter see the library

they have 40 calander days btw

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i have now sent the catalogues a preliminary letter to which they have replied basically saying they are NOT going to refund me my charges so i sent them a letter befor action . i understand that i will now have to take them to the small claims court but how do i go about doing this?

thanks x

does the letter say final response?

has it been 8 weeks since your first letter

pers i'd try the fos

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the sar is a legal requirement.

they cant just sent back you cheque and say wait.

dx

• Confused 1

and they

dx i dont know if ur replying to me or laalinz? LOL

all my letter says is there charges were fair therefore they are not willing to reimburse me with any monies i paid to them for charges.

so now they have refused to refund me which i knew they would do what would be the right course of action to take now?

IF it would be to take tothem a smalls claim court how do i go about doing this IF not court action what other options do i have?

many thanks

yes i did

ok as post 35 pgb please

dx

and they

• 5 weeks later...

fire off that letter i gave ll today...

dx

and they

i mean for PGB to look at your thread and use that letter too!

dx

and they