Angel104

Me -v- Lowell on T-Mobile Debt *WON*

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3676 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Following a long running battle with lowell over a T Mobile account they wrote today and said:

As a gesture of goodwill we are prepared to close the account and write off any outstanding balance.

I did not know that lowells knew the meaning of goodwill. Now if only cabot would write the same.

Congratulations

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Keep that letter safe, I got one similar from the lowlifes in regards to a debt about 6 months ago, and it has just recently reared its ugly head in the form of another DCA, so the fun all starts again.

Oh I love DCA baiting!!!

It always makes me smile when Lowlifes fail in their efforts to get people to pay up, well done, bye bye Lowell...:p

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Well Done!!!!!! I Hope To Get The Same Result!!!!!

Well done. I just got a letter from them saying they'd put my account on hold.

I hope I have your success!

Please note, I am not professionally qualified in legal matters. Should you have any doubts, you should contact a legal expert.

However, I can and will help with matters regarding payroll as I am fully qualified.

If I've helped in any way, you're welcome to click on my "star" and thanks, but I gain the most satisfaction simply by helping/reassuring :O)