Men come to collect car -urgent help needed!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I finally recieved some documents from Mercedes sols, usual standard response that the documents they have sent is all they are required to do at this point.

Recieved a copy of original agreement, and termination notice. Also they posted a letter dated Friday 23rd of July saying they intend to repo the car unless I contact them immediately, this arrived on the 27th, the day after they had already taken it, this gave me no chance to either pay up in full or to finalise my plan B of selling my car to a local dealer which would have left me a shortfall of just £1800 which I could have paid. Far less than the near £6k they want now.

Also, there is still the grey area of the repo off private property, plus the repo people gave me a copy of there instruction from Mercedes, which they recieved by fax timed after they had already taken the car, a problem maybe? Repossessing without proper documentation, no advance notice? (maybe just clutching at straws!)

I would appreciate some help forming a response to them. Main issues for me is are they required to give a certain amount of notice before they repo the car? And any more thoughts about the manner of the repo? By forcing through the repo this way I was unable to voluntarily give back the car and save some costs?

Hope for some help from you all.

regards

Mav

Edited by the_maverick
typo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic