please help

jodiehughes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

we ahve jut applied to get a loan from welcomeloansuk.com it all went though and said we have been accepted with everyday loan we would get our contract in 48 hours this was thursday and still nothing and now cant hold of them and everyday loans havent heard of us! any one else had dealings with them???

I know what you mean.

well we have had so much trouble with on line companies im just scared of losing money again

How did this happen? Have you tried to get it back?

we lost over 1000 pounds to a on line company just hope this company come through for us

I've found this number, not sure if it's the correct number:-

0845 686 2226, Don't forget, a week will be up tomorrow.

ive just found out that the companies they said have accepted our loan dont either deal with the company or lend the amout they said they had secured us! ive now been onto consumer direct and the ombudsmen which have found out the licence number is held under a personal name not a buissness name

well we have been totally mugged off! dont not dealwith this comoany! i have now filed complaints with the financial ombudsman, consumer direct and the people who give the licence's to companies as this company have a licence! now got to wait for the outcome i hope they are shut down!!!!!!