jodiehughes

please help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3669 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

we ahve jut applied to get a loan from welcomeloansuk.com it all went though and said we have been accepted with everyday loan we would get our contract in 48 hours this was thursday and still nothing and now cant hold of them and everyday loans havent heard of us! any one else had dealings with them???

im hoping there not ripping us off i get so worried cause on there letter they sent it says 48 hours then when we send it back it will be another 48 hours

well we have had so much trouble with on line companies im just scared of losing money again

I know what you mean.

well we have had so much trouble with on line companies im just scared of losing money again

we lost over 1000 pounds to a on line company just hope this company come through for us

we still havent recieved any paper work and the phone number we were given is a totally different number i got from the phone dictionary what should i do?????

How did this happen? Have you tried to get it back?

we lost over 1000 pounds to a on line company just hope this company come through for us

I've found this number, not sure if it's the correct number:-

0845 686 2226, Don't forget, a week will be up tomorrow.

ive just found out that the companies they said have accepted our loan dont either deal with the company or lend the amout they said they had secured us! ive now been onto consumer direct and the ombudsmen which have found out the licence number is held under a personal name not a buissness name

How did this happen? Have you tried to get it back?

the company went bust and just went missing there address was faulse as well

well we have been totally mugged off! dont not dealwith this comoany! i have now filed complaints with the financial ombudsman, consumer direct and the people who give the licence's to companies as this company have a licence! now got to wait for the outcome i hope they are shut down!!!!!!

no thank god they phoned us up and took card number for a payment. but on an upside recieved a refund mius 5 pounds but no explination on why we didnt get the loan