Lowell financial

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Mrs Hobbit

I thought I was going mad, being unable to find the thread, rather message telling me it was an invalid thread..too hot to handle or perhaps not the result expected? I think the HC action has people worried, and the fact I referred to Elizabeth 1's post on the original thread.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was going mad, being unable to find the thread, rather message telling me it was an invalid thread..too hot to handle or perhaps not the result expected?

Admin make foolish decision => Try to justify it => Try to bury it => Delete thread to pretend it isn't happening.

the poll thread seems to have gone west

along with members concerns,presumably

I merged it with this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/267521-should-lowells-other-dcas.html

I am also going to merge this thread with it too. The last thing we want is multiple threads cluttering the boards regurgitating the same comments which are knocking people with genuine problems down the viewing order.

Various site team members have tried to answer peoples concerns over this but all this bickering and accusations against CAG and the team in general serves no useful purpose other than to play right into the hands of the DCAs, they must be laughing their collective heads off reading these posts. :eek:

Guest Mrs Hobbit

Court room scene..

Lowells: Your Honour, we tried to contact the defendant via a forum she is a member of and she did not respond to our offer, surely your Honour you can see we have done all we can to resovle this matter...

Judge:....I agree youu have been more than reasonable.. Claimant why did you not resoond after this contact was made?....

Can anyone see what is wrong with this?

Of course Lowells can also see what is being advised. James I hope you are enjoying your morning coffee..BTW please call me, I have something I need to discuss with you....

well

I think my mind has been made up for me

time to move on to pastures new-can't believe the forum has descended into complete farce,but there you go

if anyone wants to remain in touch,PM me and I'll get back

otherwise,bye bye from LTWFB!!

It's been good while it lasted

• Haha 1

Thanks Andrew.

The recent events that you speak of have already been the subject of much discussion and attempts were made pretty exhaustively to explain the situation and the circumstances-its not related nor can do any good to be dragging this up again.

I can see that whatever I or other team members say,it will not change the thoughts or beliefs of some members.

Thats up to them,and those points have been and continue to be listened to.

Lowells touting for business,asking people to phone them,pay unenforceable accounts,etc,to my knowledge has not been sought.

For the record (as has been asked) ...neither has the CAG made any financial deals or took anything in exchange.

I have tried to alleviate some fears,and spell the truth.

On that I wont be adding anything further-lets get back to what you are all here for-and let the site team do the same.

The vote on allowing Lowell to post up here isn't going the way of Lowell.

With all due respect, it's best to pull the plug on them.

If CAG doesn't, then it threatens to lose much credbility, many regular users, and a lot of freely available sound advice - and no-one (apart from Lowell) wants to see that happen. People are already beginning to walk now.

Hello Folks!

I urge everyone to stay on CAG.

Stick with it.

This Lowell issue is a monumental own goal, but if we break up, the Debt Industry wins. They get what they wanted.

However much we disagree with this, and boy do I disagree with this, it's far better we stick with CAG and thrash this out here.

Cheers,

BRW

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks