Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3585 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

brought the rainforest jumperoo fromargos for 8999 had no problems with it till last night lifting my baby from seat it cut her foot and leg do i make a complaint to fisher price itself and inc a pic many thanks

• 4 months later...

I would have thought that you need to identify the fault, and then maybe contact both the retailer and manufacturer by email. Could be wrong, but its what I think I would do in the first instance.

• 2 weeks later...

take a picture of the injury just in case you have to take things further. as fisher price as a major player, they should sort it swiftly. contact them and explain exactly what happened. if you get nowhere with them, take it to trading standards. they will want to avoid this so if they start trying to fob you off mention that your going to take it up with them, its likely theyll backtrack pretty quickly!